Tampa, FL, January 16-17, 2015
WHEN: January 16-17, 2015| Friday and Saturday
TIME: Registration: 8a | Training: 8:30a – 4p
To register: http://nationalmarriageseminars.com/event/gottman-level-1-training-miamift-lauderdale-florida/
COST: $399* per person | Earn 12 CEU’s through PESI, Inc. (available for purchase for $29.99 at the event)**
*Includes live training and a 300-page clinical manual.
**Q. Are the CE’s included in the price of the workshop? No, you may purchase your CE’s directly at the events. The reason is that anyone can attend from clinicians, clergy, students and couples. Not everyone needs nor wants CE’s, so we would unnecessarily be charging people. Also, we are not a CEU provider. We use PESI, Inc. (which are their fees). We do not make any money on CEU’s.
MEETING LOCATION: Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL(VENUE TBD)
When couples enter the therapy office, they sting with pain and despair. They look to the clinician to referee chronic conflicts, fix their partners, and rebuild burned bridges. Now, based on Dr. John Gottman 35 years of compelling research with over 3,000 couples, there’s a practical and highly effective approach to guiding these couples across the chasm that divides them.
In this workshop, you will be provided with a research-based roadmap for helping couples compassionately manage their conflicts, deepen their friendship and intimacy, and share their life purpose and dreams.
In this inspirational two-day workshop, you’ll learn:
- Research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict.
- Skills to empower couples to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by uncovering their underlying dreams, history, and values.
- Methods to help couples process their fights and heal their hurts.
- Techniques for couples to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse.
- New assessments and effective interventions to help understand couples struggles.
You’ll receive a 300-page clinical manual featuring new relationship assessment questionnaires and clinical interventions designed to help couples break the cycle of criticism, defensiveness, contempt, and stonewalling. Apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy to help couples strengthen:
- The Friendship System – the foundation for intimacy, passion, and good sex.
- The Conflict System – the basis for helping couples identify and address solvable problems, and understand and manage irresolvable differences.
- The Shared Meaning System – the existential foundation of the relationship that helps couples discover their shared purpose for building a life together.